Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Shop Update

 

Happy Wednesday!

The weather is finally taking a turn for the better.  As least for the next few days…

My girl and I are trying to get a few things done in the yard/garden, but I have some shop updates for you.

Yellow and Gray Granny Square Afghan {from Puddin' Toes}

Special request baby blanket… I liked the colors she picked for her new niece so much I made another one for Puddin’ Toes.


Elephant Chevron, Blue & Gray Gingham Granny Square and Cars Baby Blankets from Puddin' Toes

These are three blankets that I’ve made over quite a few times! The elephants and the cars go almost faster than I can crochet them ;)

 

American Colonial Flag Ripple Afghan {the Prairie Cottage}

At the Prairie Cottage, I’ve also remade my colonial flag ripple blanket a few times. . . including a custom baby blanket for a Marine family.  Awww, so sweet!

 

Yellow and Gray Crochet Granny & Flower Garland {the Prairie Cottage}

Several new crochet garlands at the cottage.  They seem to be quite popular… The yellow and gray granny/flower garland is my favorite though :)

Blessings to you!

 

signature2

1 comment:

deebriese said...

Shelley: Love your blog...I have made that Besty flag many times..Love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...