Monday, November 26, 2012

Yellow + Gray Blankets


Yellow & Gray Twin Blankets

These pretty blankets were special ordered by a proud auntie… of twins! 

I think her idea is GENIUS -

Both blankies are yellow and gray, but one blanket is granny squares:

Yellow & Gray Granny Square Blanket

and the other is a hexagon blanket:

Yellow & Gray Hexagon Blanket

They coordinate and are so similar, yet each baby will have their own special blanket!

Hexagon & Square Baby Blankets

Aren’t they pretty together?

8 comments:

Petunia Pill said...

Gorgeous color combination! And what a fabulous idea...grannies and hexies. Great work! I bet that took a little chunk of time to complete! Hugs, Annette

Susan said...

I love yellow and grey together. This is a really pretty crochet blanket.

Unknown said...

Shelley, I clicked on your blog from your email back to me...gray and yellow is my favorite color combo right now - love your aphgans so much! Also took a peek at your etsy shop and love the heart garland. :) so fun!!

Unknown said...

Shelley, I clicked on your blog from your email back to me...gray and yellow is my favorite color combo right now - love your aphgans so much! Also took a peek at your etsy shop and love the heart garland. :) so fun!!

CuteStuffInside said...

Just stumbled across this via Pinterest. I love your color combo. They look so soft and cozy. Are you willing to share what brand of yarn you like to work with?

Thanks

Mom of Many Blessings said...

Is this Stylecraft special dk? So pretty!

Shelley said...

It is a mix of Crafters Secret, I love this yarn and Vanna White :)

Unknown said...

How many color variations are there in this aghan. I come up with 6

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...