Thursday, August 9, 2012

Happy Birthday, Liberty!

Early this morning, my new granddaughter, Liberty, arrived! 

How can you look at a baby and not believe in God?
 
A bundle of sweet little perfections…

how could this just happen without a God with a plan?

God didn’t design her so perfectly to just take up space….

God has a plan for her…

A plan that only he can do…

Dear, Sweet Liberty:

May you always seek the God who so beautifully designed you…

and

May you always seek to do the will of the Father

who has big plans for you.


And now for the photos :)

016

6 pounds, 15 ounces

015

so prEcIoUs!!

018

With Mommy:

004

My big brother Nolan Ryan 
and 
My big sister Skyleigh Claire:

003

002

001

011

My Uncle Matthew:

012

013

014

My Aunt Lacey (Auntie Bee):

008

007

009

Oops… Almost forgot -
Take a picture of me too, Nana!

006

Happy Birthday, Libby!!

Love,
Nan

2 comments:

Amy @ Keep'n The SunnySide said...

She's beautiful, congratulations! Love her name too.

Petunia Pill said...

So many beautiful photos...what a beautiful new grand daughter you have! And I so agree with you about babies! I am reminded of the story of a little boy who walked into his new baby sister's room and stared at her through the rails of the crib. He was overheard to ask her to remind him what God looked like because he was starting to forget. I find that to be a beautiful illustration of a baby's closeness to our Maker. Congratulations, Nan! Hugs, Annette

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...