Monday, December 26, 2011

Are you a “take it downer” or “keep it upper?”

ornament
Via

I am definitely a keep it upper!  I love the bright and happy décor of Christmas and enjoy it even more after all the stress rush of Christmas is over.

Once New Year’s Eve has come and gone and Christmas is all packed away, my winter wonderland theme will take its place… it helps make cold, drab and windy January a little more bearable!

Source: etsy.com via Prairie on Pinterest


But whatever your packing style, as we put it all away, may we keep the wonder, love and joy of Christmas in our hearts…and may His light fill our ordinary days.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We usually leave Christmas up until New Year's Day, but it just depends on how I feel.

I also have "winter" decorations for January for the kitchen: icicle garlands, white lights, paper snow flakes!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...