Thursday, October 13, 2011

Thursday update

Finally got [THESE] little owls finished…
001002009
What do you think? I love them and am thinking of making owls on a limb for other seasons. . . Christmas, Winter Snow Owls,Valentine’s Day, Spring. . .
I relisted some old favorites.  They’ve always done well – I’m just a little tired of making them :)  They each are the last runner in their design.
024034077 
{Click photos to visit a runner in my shop}
And finally:
048
Prim raggedy bearded SANTA ornies/bowl fillers!

3 comments:

Amy @ Keep'n The SunnySide said...

I love owls!.. love all the runners.. nice work.

Very Verdant said...

Oh, my...you've done it again! Love those owls!

Natasha in Oz said...

How exciting to see signs of Christmas over here-what fun!

Best wishes for a wonderful week,
Natasha

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...