Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Pumpkin Spice

Do you
       big puffy heart
this:
My Pictures
As much as me??
How about making some at home 
to get you by…
until your next Starbucks trip?
Last year I posted my Just Like Starbucks recipe here.
(PS. It’s delicious)
But this is even easier:
PUMPKIN SPICE COFFEE CREAMER
1 cup powdered sugar
1 cup powdered coffee creamer
1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
1 teaspoon vanilla
Measure all of the ingredients (even the vanilla) into a food processor and process for about a minute, or until it is all powdery smooth and the texture is even. Store in a container with a lid.
You can add more or less spices, according to your tastes.  Splenda can be used  instead of sugar. 
Double or triple the ingredients so you don’t have to make it as often.  Cuz you’ll be making it often.  :)  
Linked to:
Tempt my Tummy TuesdaysTastyTuesday200pixwfmw-300x198 Photobucket
Join  us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend wrap up         party!

12 comments:

Sharon said...

OOOOH! Pumpkin Lattes are my FAVORITE!! Great way to make them at home...frugally! Another favorite!! :) Thanks!

Amy @ Keep'n The SunnySide said...

I am a pumpkin spice addict... I will definitely write this down.

Anonymous said...

Fall is almost here. I've been waiting and waiting for the first pumpkin post. This is it! Thank you for sharing. I'll definitely be making this.

Lisa

Marsha said...

I make my own Starbucks drinks, too! It saves tons of money and they taste better as well. Thanks for sharing!

Annette said...

thanks for posting this...I really like this flavor of coffee especially this time of year.

Anonymous said...

Mmmm...I'm going to get some pumpkin pie spice and try this. Thanks!

-FringeGirl

Tanya said...

Sounds delicious...just might have to try this one!

nest of posies said...

i've been anxious to see what your pretty picture of a latte was all about & wow! i am now so anxious to try it!!! sounds wonderful. thanks for the recipe!
yummy.

also, thanks for linking up to the FALL FESTIVAL!!!
hope to see you next week!

kellie

Nesty Girl said...

Mmm, thanks for posting this! I love pumpkin spice lattes but our closest Starbucks is 45 minutes away!

I'm visiting from Just Something... Have a great week!

My Little Cupcake said...

Great idea! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

We make this at our house all the time. I make the pumpkin spice mix, just spices and we put one to two table spoons in the Coffee pot as it brews. Yum. ~Sue~ (Suzie Utoozie)

homespun1 said...

Wow! this is by far cheaper! and it must taste awesome. I will try this soon. Thanks for the share!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...