Sunday, November 22, 2009

Not enough hours…

in my days lately.  I’m sure you know the feeling. 
Desperately trying to keep up with homeschool, work and a few special requests for my Etsy shop. 
Here are the newest items in PrairieCottageRose: 
November 075 Crocheted cotton spa set and handmade soap in a vintage carved and lined box.  I’m really loving this box.  A lot. 
November9 055
Snowman table  runner with red scarves.  I’m so happy with how they turned out.  This is a close up of 2 snowmen, but there are 5  of them, cut paper doll style in this runner. 
November9 068
This one is my absolute favorite.  I love the colors… not just for Christmas, but for the snowy winter months, too.  It is already on the way to its new home. Yay!
November9 076 November9 085 SaNTa table runners in green and red. 
November9 109
November9 099 Santa coffee cozies in red or green. 
Up next:  Baby Jesus table runners, a special suggestion from a sweet and patient buyer in AuSTRaLiA!
So how’s your Monday starting so far?

2 comments:

BeckyKay said...

Oh my goodness! That snowman table runner is soooo cute!

(BTW, I am a very, very bad ornament swap partner. I spaced off the deadline. I will do everything in my power to send it off tomorrow (the 24th) I'm usually more organized than this!)

Cheryl said...

you're doing great! I've noticed how wonderful your shop looks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...