Friday, October 2, 2009

Weekend Boutique

Time for Friday's Weekend Boutique!! Please drop by the Pretty Organized Palace to find lots of talented and crafty people.

Here are a few of the bits and bobbins available in my Etsy shop.

The last Hoot 'n Holler pair. The others have all flown off to their new perches homes.
The last pumpkin runner.
Hand crocheted spa set in a vintage basket...includes handmade minty rose Shea butter soap.
Crocheted neck warmer / capelet. I wear mine at work to keep warm sitting at the computer.

This Queen Anne's Lace scarf is one of my favorites! I found the pattern among my Grammy's papers. It was originally intended to be made as a thread crochet edging on sheets and pillowcases. I love making it into scarves instead!!

3 comments:

Sara said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and shop today! I love your items! Those owls are a-dorable!-Stitches by Sara

Samantha said...

These creations are so beautiful, you are so very talented !!

Shelley said...

Thank you Sara and Samantha!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...