Wednesday, June 10, 2009

June Challenge

The SHE team June challenge was really fun this month. The theme was patriotic and I managed to get an item finished for each of my shops. I was inspired to crochet this blanket for puddintoes and Liberty angel runner is from prairiecottagerose.

Did you know I have 2 Etsy shops now? My baby items weren't getting many views in the PrairieCottageRose shop. So I decided to open Puddintoes for the baby things. I had several cute shop names picked out, but finally decided on Puddintoes. That's my grandson's nickname! He's also here. And here. Because I wouldn't want you to miss out on any cuteness :)

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

they both look great! it was a fun challenge.

Your grandson is adorable... does that mean you'll be opening a new shop for each grandchild ;)

momstheword said...

I love the puddintoes name, that is very catchy and way to cute!!!!!

Pam said...

I love the name Puddintoes! It's so fitting for a baby shop. Also, I tried your olive oil cleanser and love it. I just made my second batch this weekend. I was wondering if you'd mind if I blogged about it and linked back to you?

Have a good one!
Pam

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...