Sunday, March 29, 2009

Stellan, A Charming Kid

You may have noticed the new button at the top of my blog. A few months ago, I started following MckMama's blog at My Charming Kids. When I checked in a few days ago, I was saddened to see that their young son Stellan was recently hospitalized with an errant pathway in his heart.

Stellan's full story is over at My Charming Kids and you can even snag the code for a Stellan button. Yes, your very own :)

My heart is so heavy for this sweet mama. She is sagging with weariness, yet her faith never wavers. Let us, together, call out to the The Lord who watches over all who love Him. On behalf of Stellan and his family.

Psalm 91
1 He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
2 I will say of the LORD, "He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust."

4 comments:

Very Verdant said...

Praying for Stellan! What a sad time!

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Amen! I am praying for baby Stellan. I'm so glad to know taht God is in control even when we don't understand. Thanks for the reminder to pray!

Cheryl said...

May God grant His grace, mercy, and love on this family in all His abundance.

momstheword said...

It's so lovely to see Stellan's picture all over the place and to know that so many are praying for him!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...